Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Pasta




I bought this pasta in Italy and I was waiting for a “special” time to break it out. I waited and waited and nothing really came to mind. Waiting for that special time for anything is so futile. Magic happens when you least expect it and you can never plan it. Besides when you have enormous expectations and want everythin to be perfect there can be a letdown- the garlic burns or the cream sauce has cornstarch lumps. Little incidents like that always happen with my cooking. But I digress.


Vegetable co-op day brought summer savory and zucchini. What better ingredients for summer pasta? Grilled zucchini, roasted tomatoes with a garlic oil sauce and seasoned with some fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Delicious and no let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment