Sunday, July 25, 2010

Angel Food Cake



I made this cake a bit ago - in my non-posting phase. BP II loves angel food cake and I suppose one night I decided to indulge him. Angel food cake reminds me of summer in Pennsylvania, sitting on my deck watching the sun set with some fresh strawberries. Nothing is better than fresh ingredients and a light airy baked good. Living in New York, one tends to give up those lazy summer nights but as they always say you can’t take the country out of the girl. Anyway, even if I can’t remember much about this cake – how it was made or what kind of sauce I drizzled on top, it is still a very pretty picture of I am sure, a great tasting cake. Next time I make one, I’ll be sure to fill you in on all the details and of course provide a recipe. But for now, just a pretty picture.

1 comment: