Monday, January 25, 2010

Food Network is BACK!



Yay! Food Network is back on Cablevision as of January 21, 2010. Although, I was not personally affected by this interruption of service, it was a huge disappointment to Food Network fans. Unfortunately, the deal specific s have not been announced. I wonder if Food Network got the $.75 per subscriber they were asking for? I am going to assume not because I think Cablevision would have held out even longer. I actually do know some people that switched subscribers so they would get HGTV and Food Network . So maybe the little man came out on top after all. (I am not really sure why I assume that the Food Network is the little guy in this scenario because according to Wikipedia they had annual revenue of 1.5 billion last year. Little guy my behind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment