Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Situation in Maple Shade!





I know this is borderline relevant to this foodie blog and my second post about “The Situation” but this is disturbing to me on so many levels. First off no company should be associating themselves with “Jersey Shore.” The show was a hit because these people were ridiculous and totally believed they were hot shit. It was funny because the complete opposite was true. Well this brewery in Maple Shade thought it would be a great idea to release a beverage named after “the Situation.” Like what?! First off what does it mean that your beer tastes like “the situation?” Apparently, “The Situation” tastes like “assertive bitterness and an intense American hop aroma and flavor.” Seriously. I find this upsetting because I graduated from High School in the town right next to Maple Shade. My people, why are you embarrassing me?

No comments:

Post a Comment