Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Situation doesn't know what the situation is



Well, I don’t know how to feel about this. First of all I love the Jersey Shore! Because let’s be honest, we all know that I am a reality TV whore. I just can’t help it. But Food and Wine magazine has an article about the Jersey Shore’s “the situation” meal preparations. What?! This is supposed to be a “classy” magazine. I understand that they are trying to keep up with the times and attract younger viewers but I do not think covering the Jersey Shore cast mates is the answer. I mean this is the “mature” magazine that I subscribe too. Anyway, the situation is a D bag and I think he should have to clean up after himself. I mean they are eating on paper plates for heaven’s sake; all the kid has to do it pick it up and throw it away. Would it be nice if another cast mate threw it out for him sure, but to single Sammy out because a.) she is a girl and girls pick up after boys or b.) He totally wanted to bang her and she rejected him for Ronny, I think is un-cool.


The (Food) Situation on MTV’s Jersey Shore

BY ALESSANDRA BULOW, ASSISTANT EDITOR

When he isn't fist pumping, tanning or scavenging for women, Mike "The Situation" from MTV's Jersey Shore (2.5 million viewers' guilty pleasure—and mine, too) is cooking.

In the controversial reality show's latest episode, The Situation and his male roommates decide to make an "unbelievable dinner" and stay at home with Nicole "Snooki," who is recovering from being punched (by a man!). "There's going to be a feast on the dinner table, but 'The Situation' has got it under control," he says.

When The Situation refuses to help clean up after the "feast" of lobster, steak, asparagus, grilled corn and salad, his short-lived flame Sammi "Sweetheart" picks a fight with him. (In a previous episode, the two flirted while preparing sausage and peppers together.)

His retaliation: "From now on you are excluded from dinner then. You are excluded from surf and turf night. You are excluded from ravioli night. You are excluded from chicken cutlet night."

Oh no! Anything but chicken cutlet night

But hey here is the video of Snookie getting punched in the face.

1 comment:

  1. I see your slow morph into a reality TV blog has begun... =)

    ReplyDelete