Monday, October 12, 2009

Crystal Renn



I know that this blog is about food. But I think that it can definitely cover some of the issues indirectly related to food. I really love this woman. I think it is absolutely wonderful that she is accepting her body for what it is and makes no apologies. I think she is beautiful and helps me promote body acceptance in my own life. I will never be a size 2. I physically do not have the frame for it. I was born with hips and believe it or not, they are one of the favorite parts of my body. I believe in eating healthy and still living life. I can not count every calorie or I would drive myself crazy! Could you imagine every time you make cookies not being able to sneak those little bits of cookie dough? That is the best part of making cookies. Crystal has a great message and is truly a woman that has it all.

http://www.amazon.com/Hungry-Appetite-Ambition-Ultimate-Embrace/dp/143910123X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255377008&sr=8-1

http://jezebel.com/5361818/model-crystal-renn-on-self+acceptance-size--the-fashion-industry

No comments:

Post a Comment