Monday, October 12, 2009

The First Post

This blog is about loving food and learning to cook with the learning curve of Meghan's (from Rock of Love II for those non-reality whores) retarded dog, Lily. I really enjoy cooking and entertaining but due to my clumsy natural disposition DISASTER usually follows. I try and stay positive and vow to do better next time, although I have been known to cry over a dish gone wrong. I will be posting about my daily cooking, following recipes and sometimes just winging it. My boyfriend, Big Papa II (BPII), is the true risk taker because he eats everything I put in front of him. Therefore, I will include his "constructive criticism" as well.

4 comments:

  1. Dear MMM,

    I am so glad you have decided to begin documenting your foodie adventures. I wish you the best of luck in this this endeavor!

    CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete